Sunday, January 2, 2011

Where it begins

Welcome to the new blog of Applied Product Development Solutions.

The thought of blogging on something like reliability and product development was not promising at first. When someone told me that I should start a blog, I told them that many will find it boring and no one would want to read it. “You like it and you have a lot of good info to share,” I was told. So we started discussing what I could write about.

Out came the pen and the napkin from under my coffee cup. The interface between a tiny ink coated ball and formed fibers from a dead tree is often the place where thoughts are transformed to the physical world. The ideas are captured to communicate to others or remind ourselves of the past.

IdeasPic

Most endeavors require a good plan. However, on a summer weekend, I jump on the motorcycle and drive through to back roads with no particular destination. Often finding great food, nice people, and odd places that results in the statement “that was a good ride.”

Let’s see where this ride takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment